Friday, February 1, 2013

Re: Day 5 - An Unexpected Friend


*Groan*
I need to stop staying up and researching.


Good morning to you too.


Now what should I do? I suppose it would be a good idea to explo-


...Is that one looking at me?
"Can I help you?"
"YOU NOT PIG"
 "No, I'm not."
"..."
I don't like him looking at me. Perhaps if I give him some food he'll leave me alone?
"Uh, here you can have this. I wasn't going to eat it anyways."
  


Huh. Well I guess I don't mind him following me around... So long as he doesn't do anything stupid.


Right. The grave.
...
I wonder if- nah. My dead body won't be in there because I'm not dead!
...
But perhaps just to be sure...


A fake kazoo. A fake kazoo?! Who would go to the trouble of digging a grave and burying a fake kazoo?! And then put my name on a headstone?! Why- But-
...
"Do you know why this was buried?"
"FOOD?"
 "No, this!"
"SHINEY!"
"Yes but-" *Sigh* "Nevermind."


"Yep."


"Uh-huh."
...
"Wait, what?"
Oh look, more trees.


"Don't be silly! You can't chop down trees with your fists!"


"Huh. Good job."


"You can stop now."


"...Thanks. You too."


"Do you have a name?"
"JAMIE"
"I'm Wilson."



It's a bridge of some sort. I wonder what's on the other side.


"...Yeah, Jamie. It is."


"Good night, Jamie."


No comments:

Post a Comment