Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 4, Again - Searching For Maxwell


 Hello again, bird.


Can it see me? I kinda don't want to find out.


I wonder if those pigs could tell me anything about that Maxwell guy?


Did someone bury their grocery list or something? Was their bacon that important to them? Sheesh. Whoever heard of someone mourning bacon?


Though, I guess in this place all food is precious. But still, who would worship bacon so much as to dig a grave for it?


Now where the heck is that portal-hole-thing?


*Deep breath*


Ugh!
Wait, this... doesn't look familiar.


Oh, come on!


There is no way I'm going back into that thing so soon!


Oh, well... I guess this wasn't a total waste of time.
"Hey! Hey pigs!"


That guy looks like he's probably in charge here.


"Hey!"
...
"Hey!"

...
Stupid pig.
"Heeeeey!!!"
*GRUNT*
"Finally. I'm looking for a tall man in a suit. Have you seen him?"
*GRUNT*
"Is that a yes?"
*SNORE*
"..."     


Well that was a complete waste of time.


*Sigh*
This sucks.
*Skitter* *Skitter*
Oh, what now?! Spiders?
"Come on out you stupid- Huh?"  


"...Wow..."


Not so long ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment