Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 4 - Fishing


*Grooooaaaan* Hungry.


 I know! I can use these branches and the silk I got from that giant spider nest to make a fishing rod! I know I saw some ponds before!


 ...Plus this hat puts me in the mood for it.


 Here we go! Come on, fish. Bite!


Hey! A frog! Come here, you!


Ow! It hurt me!


Forget this place, I'm leaving.


Stupid frog...


Hmm. I think I can take on a few of those spiders. How tough can they be?


Aaaaa! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!


Haha! That felt good. I think I'm going to try to catch some fish again.


Come on! Got it! Take that, fish! This isn't too hard.


Finally, another fish.


It's getting dark. I should head back to the machine. There aren't as many flammable things here.


Gah! Looks like I'm not going to make it back before nightfall. And I don't want to accidentally set that on fire.


*Sigh* Bored.


I think night time might be my favorite part of the day. If that's even possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment