Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 5 and 6, Again - Koalaphant!


Huh?


Must be a pretty big animal...


Doesn't look like there are any more tracks around. Man.


Uuuugh.


*Sigh* Need someplace to rest.


Yeah... No.


I guess I'm not going to get any sleep tonight. Whatever, I didn't want to rest anyways.


Hey, what's that?


It looks like the same footprint I found yesterday...


Looks like it went that way.


Wait. What am I doing? How will finding whatever this thing is help me? I need to find food! I need to get out of here!
...But, it would be kinda nice to have some company... And whatever this thing is, it must eat...
*Sigh*
... 


I'll find you!


Aha!


I think I'm getting closer!


*Gasp*


"Hey there!"


"Hello!"


"Hey! Where are you going?!"


"Okay, you just stay over there for now!"


I don't think it likes me very much...


...I want to go home...

1 comment: