Sunday, February 3, 2013

Re: Day 6 - Exploring Stone Island


 "Home? Oh... alright then. Bye."


*Sigh*
Even if he wasn't very intelligent, Jamie still gave me company. Oh well.
Hmm? What's that noise?


What is that thing?! It looks like a giant bird! Does it see me?


It must see me. But it doesn't look like it cares.


Quite a small nest for such a large bird.


I wonder what it's doing. I shouldn't get too close though. It's beak looks like it could rip me apart!


There it goes. I wonder if there are more of them around here?


Another bridge. I'll explore the next island after I look around this one.


Gold? Where did it come from?


And more!


Trees? This island is very odd. Most of it seems to be a stone environment, but here's a forest.


Apart from a few berry bushes, there isn't much food around here. That bird would provide meat, but I don't think it would be a very good idea to aggravate it.


It's getting late.


I hope the spiders don't find me. There were quite a few nests back there.


*grrrrrROWF*


I still haven't figured out why anyone would bury a kazoo. I think this requires further investigation. And for that I need a Science Machine.  Fortunately, I have plenty of gold.


In you go.
*Whirrrr* *Click* *Clunk*

No comments:

Post a Comment