Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 1 - Wandering


Huh. I'm pretty sure I didn't go to sleep here.


 ...I guess I should do what that guy said. What was his name? 
...
Whatever. I'm just gunna call him Maxwell. Seems to fit.


Food, food... If I could catch one of those rabbits I could eat it. And there's got to be berries and stuff.


... And burning.


Oh hey! A crow!


I guess it won't be burning today. Poor thing. But I think I can make something out of it's branches.


There we go! An axe! Lets see how well it works.


Phew. That was harder then I thought it would be. At least I know that it works.


I bet I can kill some of those rabbits with this!


I knew there must be berries around here! 


I wonder if this is enough food? I'm gunna need more, later, but I guess I can find it when I need it.


Oh shoot! Where are they?! I always keep them on m- Oh phew. Here they are.


C'mon, light! 


There! Now if I throw them on the ground, I can use them kind of like a campfire! They probably won't last very lo-


 ...Heh. Bonus!



...Maybe I should just make an actual camp fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment