Sunday, February 3, 2013

Re: Day 7 - Back to the First Island


Thanks to my mastery of SCIENCE!!! I was able to make this bird trap! Now I can catch food-
*grrrrrROWF*
Huh? 


Agh! These things again!


*Pant* *Pant*
That's what you get for interrupting my internal monologue!


Now to put my trap to work, I'll need some bait.


There we go. Now I just need to wait a bit-
*Snap!*
Huh? Already?!


...It wouldn't be very productive for me to just sit around and catch birds all day. I was planning to go exploring! Perhaps I could just do a little bit...


I don't think that stone island is such a good place to settle. So far, the best choice is still the first island. I still have some time left in the day, so I should be able to go quite a distance before nightfall.
*Grumble*
Oh. I forgot how hungry I was. Food, and then travel.


*Deep breath*


Runrunrunrunrunrunrun!!!


No! I can't camp here!


There! I've almost made it!


Come on, light!


Phew! That was way too close.
...
Heh. I think I'm too tired to do any science tonight. I'll just sit here and cook something.


I wonder... if there is a way out of here?

No comments:

Post a Comment