Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 2, Again - Wormholes


They don't look like they want to hurt me, which is good.


Really bad place to put a town, though.


Huh.


It's not like they're using any of it...


Doesn't look like there's anything good over-


"Me? My name is Willow." 


...
"Fine then, I will." 


Stupid pig people...


I mean, the first living thing I find in this place that can talk, and they don't want to have anything to do with me! Ugh! Maybe I'll just burn their houses down later. That'll teach them! 
Hey, what's that? 


"Whoa!"
What is this thing?! Is it alive? ...Can I jump into it? It's a really bad idea, but, it could be kind of fun... And there might be treasure down there! I really shouldn't, though...
*Deep breath*
...Here goes nothing!  


That was not fun. At all. Eugh!
Where am I anyways? 


Holy crap! I traveled far! Who knows what kind of stuff could be around here!


...But knowing my luck, it's probably just the same boring stuff that I've already seen.


Geeze there are a lot of graves here.


I can barely see!


That's better!


That big bird doesn't look like it wants to be my friend. I'd better not get near it. I've already done one stupid thing today.


Oh, goody! Fire time!


*Sigh*


...Is it morning yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment