Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 3, Again - I Need A Project


Good morning.
*Screeee!*
What is it doing with it's foot? It looks kind of angry...  


"Aaaaaah!!"


Why does everything have to be so hard?


Why am I even here?!


Ugh! I bet that Maxwell guy has something to do with all this. Next time I see him, I'm gunna make him tell me what the heck is going on with this place


Come to think of it, I've only really seen him when I woke up that first time, and when I got knocked out and woke up that second time.
...
What if he was watching me in my sleep?! 


*Shudder*


Where am I going anyways?


I think I need some kind of project to keep me from going nuts.


Fire is fun and all, but it doesn't last very long, and I can't waste logs or sticks on random fires.


Hey, berries!


Crap!


Why are the days so darn short?!


*Whooooooo*


*Whoooooooo*


"You hear me?! I'm not!"


"I have fire! You can't hurt me!"
 Stupid monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment