Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 1, Again - Taking In the New Scenery


Where the heck is all my stuff? I bet that Maxwell guy took it.


I don't like that guy. The way he talks to me... He's so condescending.


... I miss my hat.


I'm pretty sure that spider nests didn't look like that before.


I think this is a spider's nest. Better make sure though...


Definitely a spider nest!


"Ow!"


Owwwww.


Victory- owwwww.


*Moooaaaan*


Stupid, stupid! Why did I do that?!


Huh? What are those things?


"Hello?!"
Awww, crap.  


At least Maxwell didn't take my matches.


Fire makes everything a bit better.


*Sigh*


I might just go insane in this place.
...
I wonder if there's anyone else around here? Besides those pig-looking-people. And Maxwell. I wonder how I know the guy? I can't exactly remember anything else about him except his name.
...
Whatever. As long as he stays out of my way, we won't have a problem. But if he does... Well... I guess I could spare a few matches for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment