Sunday, February 3, 2013

Re: Day 8 and 9 - Wilson the Hunter


If I had another trap, I could double the amount of food I get.


There we go! Now I need carrots. And more grass wouldn't hurt. And... logs for fire...
*Sigh*







Plenty of wood, but no carrots. I think I picked all the ones on this island. It's hard to remember. I really should start keeping a journal.


Even if I don't have any bait, I can still catch rabbits if I'm clever enough.


...How long can I keep doing this?


I mean, now that I've figured things out, I can survive...


...But it doesn't seem to be getting any easier.


I really shouldn't think like that. I can't let this place get to me.


 Perhaps doing some science will cheer me up-
...
Oh, come on!


I do have a torch. I can just run out and find a rock.


I think there's a rock this way...


No! No no no!


Good thing I didn't get very far.


As much as I want to do some more science, I need food.


A rock! Wonderful!


Aaaah, science. I think I can figure out a way to build a better machine, but I'll need more resources.






Oooh! Idea! I can get bee stingers pretty easily but the papyrus is... back... in the...


... Great.


No comments:

Post a Comment