Monday, January 28, 2013

Re: Day 1 - Discoveries


I must get out of here!


*Pant* *Pant*
I think... I think this is far enough. Another grave.


...How is that possible? Did I really... No. Stop. Calm down, Wilson. I'm fairly certain I would know if I were dead... Probably.
...
I'm going to go find somewhere else to rest.


 Eh? What's that? It looks like a pig, but...


It's standing on two legs, and is wearing clothes, which implies intelligence. Perhaps, I could ask it some questions?
"Hello?"


This... does not bode well for finding assistance. 


They must have been built using tools, meaning that despite these pig...men...things having limited linguistic capabilities, they are intelligent enough to create and use tools.


It also appears that the one in the center of this settlement is the leader. A 'Pig King', perhaps.


"You aren't the prettiest thing either..."


 Still, I wonder if I actually am dead. How would I know if I wasn't? I clearly remember those tentacles slicing me and-


Don't think about it! Just keep examining these Pigmen.


Is that an ocean?


Yes, yes it is.


Perhaps I can find a way off this island. I think it's an island anyways.


Ugh! Oh no. I didn't collect much food today. At all. Or any tools!


Flint! Thank goodness!


Aaaahh.


*Sigh*
 ...
How am I here? I'm sure that I died... And that headstone had my name on it... Perhaps that Maxwel fellow saved me? But then why would he make a headstone and dig me a grave? And for that matter, any wounds that I had were healed.
...
I don't want to think about this.



I wish I could do some science right now. It would take my mind off of this.
...Actually, I have an idea for an experiment I want to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment