Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 1- Settling In


 I suppose I should do what Mr. Maxwell said and find something edible. Although, it may help if I make myself some tools. Flint and some sticks will-


 A... road. Brilliant! People must have built this! Perhaps I can find help, and discover where I am. But, hold on a second... what's that over there?


 Rabbits?


 A carrot! Ha HA! And now, using my brilliant mind, I can create...


An axe! Along with a shovel! And a pickaxe! Shame that flint can't make a sword, it would have been useful for hunting.


Ah, well. In any case, if rabbits are about, that must mean that there-


 ...What is this? It looks... ominous.  I think I shall leave that for now. Oh look! More berries!


That... Gobbler just jumped out of that berry bush. Hold on a second, how do I know what it's called? I've never seen one before...


There it goes. This is troubling. All of it.


 Ah, yes, the road. I had forgotten.


 Still, how did I know Mr. Maxwell's name? I've never seen him before in... my... life.

My life. What was I doing before?


 Oh no. It's getting dark. I suppose I will just have to ponder it later.


 Let's see here. I have a camp fire, so I should be safe for the night. I'm... not sure from what, exactly, but I feel that it would be good to ward off any creatures that may try to sneak up on me.

 Perhaps these pine cones will help it.



Roasted carrots! Delicious. What's that smell?


Oh no! No no no! It's spread too far! The fire! I've got to get away!


I must be more careful in the future...


*Sigh*. I should sleep. But, some how, I feel as though that would be a bad idea. Perhaps a walk would help me calm my nerves...


 ...


I can't do it! It's too dark! There could be anything out there! But, maybe... Yes... Yes this is a brilliant idea!


I will do SCIENCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment