Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 9 - What's That Sound?


I have to get silk. I have to go into the swamp. My back is healed enough that I can run if I need to without pain. I think that so long as I'm careful, I should be able to do this.

Later


 Runrunrunrunrunrun!


 Runrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrun!!!


 *Pant* *Wheeze*
"It's okay. I'm okay. It's safe now."
It's safe. I'm safe.
*Moan*
Why did I think this was a good idea? Ohhhhhh. Can't waste the day. Must get some resources.


 Owwwww.


I need to stop for a bit. Garrgh. This hurts.


 *Mooooaaaann* Enough break time. Back to work.



Oh thank goodness. I can finally rest.


*grrrrrROWF*


What in the world was that noise?
...
I'll deal with it tomorrow.


*grrrrrROWF!*


There it is again... I'd better eat fast.


*grrrrrROWF!!grrrrrROWF!!*


It's getting louder! Where's it coming from?!


 *grrrrrROWF!!*


*grrrrrROWF!!!*


 "AAAAAHH! NO!! STAY AWAY!!"


*Pant* *Pant*
It's dead now. It's okay. It's dead.


Hold on a second, didn't I hear at least tw-
*grrrrrROWF!!!*
No! NO!!!


*Pant* *Pant* *Pant*
Are... Are they all gone?


...


No comments:

Post a Comment