Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 3 - The Dangers


...I'm not going in there. Those... tentacle things will rip me apart. Perhaps there are more resources elsewhere?


Indeed there are. I think I should rest for a while. It's been a rough few days. And my wound from that thing still hurts... I hope it wasn't poisonous... And yet, if I do rest, I'll be wasting daylight.


 Oh! Rabbits!
"Hello ther- No! Don't run away!"


 Grrr. Fine. Forget all of you.


 Bees. Wonderful.


 So long as I don't bother them, they shouldn't come after me.


 I was right! Perhaps I'll be able to harvest some honey or some such from them later.


 The ocean again. I really am on an island. But, why can't I see further? It's just... black. Where is this place?


 Night is going to arrive soon. I should gather all the resources I can before then.


What is that? It... appears to be a ne-
*Bleeeeeeeech*


Aaaa! No! Run! Run run run!



*Gasp* *Pant* I don't think they saw me. *Shudder* Those- those were spiders! Giant spiders!


I- I need someway to defend myself.

 Science. Science is comforting. The absolutes it provides are may be the only thing that keeps me sane in this forsaken place.
...
"SCIENCE!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment