Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 2- Exploring


SCIENCE WILL COMMENCE! ... After breakfast.


The ocean? I'm on an island... Oh hey! No don't run away!




Come back here! Let me study you!


It went into the swamp. I guess it must be sa-


What in the world?! Ow! I- wh-. *Urgh* *Guh*
"No! Stay back! Get away from me!"


 It- it isn't going past the grass. I'm *pant* safe as long as I stay on the grass. *Pant*


 If I'm going to survive, I must have some means of defending myself. And a constant supply of food wouldn't hurt.


 Hmm. Not enough...


 There is no way I'm going back in there. I don't enjoy being even this close to the edge. However, I am fairly certain I saw some rabbit holes around here.


Grrrgh. I'll never be able to catch them like this. They're too quick.


 However, I am smarter...



 Blast it! *Sigh*. I'll just get food elsewhere.


Interesting...


Berries. Excellent!


 Is this more swamp? No, the coloration of the ground is different, but I'd rather not take my chances.



I should be able to make it back to the Science Machine if I hurry.


Correct once again! Nothing ca- Hold on a second. Where did I get this map? It seems to fill in as I explore... Hmm... It's too valuable for me to destroy researching it.


*Sigh*. Not even the wonders of Science can make me feel better right now. I'm hungry and wounded. What am I going to do?


...I'm lonely. I can't remember ever wanting company before. I... actually can't remember much of anything. 


I remember my name is Wilson. That much I know for certain. I remember that I'm a scientist. Perhaps not quite a brilliant one, yet, but I am passionate about learning. 


And, what else? I'm... in my 20s? I think? 25?


...I don't understand this.


No comments:

Post a Comment