Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 4 - I'm going to die here


*Yawn* Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to research all night. Ah well. The discovery is worth a few hours of lost sleep.


 Heh. Those spiders won't stand a chance against this spear.


Now for some food. I... really don't have much. I should go hunting.


 There. Now, to wait.


*Yawn*


*Rustle*
Ah! That must have been the trap!


"Hey there. Do you like science? I like science."


...Should I really do this? It's so... innocent. I do need food though, and if I'm going to survive I need to be able to kill things. Even innocent little-


Hey! Come back here!


Grrr. Get back here!


Curses. He got away.


 One day I will prove that the bunnies follow a monarchy. I will discover the Kingdom of the Bunnymen! Even if it kills me!


...And in this place it very well might.


Three. I caught three. I killed three rabbits.


...I'm sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment