Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 5 - Gathering Resources


Gnnnngh. I need a safe place where I can just rest for a night. Also, I need to shave. Ah well.


This area would be much safer if those damned spiders weren't around.


I do have a spear.
*Stab*
*Bleeeeeegh*
"I will destroy you!"


 "Heh. Told you so."
That spider had some silk on him. I can use this to make things. If I were to destroy the nest, there wouldn't be anymore silk around here, and I don't like the idea of wandering around looking for more. But if I don't destroy the nest, there will still be spiders. Hmm.


 I'll let it stay. For now.


 It's good to have extra materials.


Oh no. I am not going in there. Not even for science! ...Well, maybe for science.


It looks like these bushes need fertilizer. Unfortunately, I have no idea where to find any.


...I need a more stable source of food.


 What's out there in the dark? I can hear noise, almost like breathing. And I have this odd feeling... As if someone were watching me...


No. Stop. There's no proof that these fears are true. Pull yourself together, Wilson.
*Takes some deep breaths*


Say... I have an idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment