Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 4 - Respect For the Dead


Now I can bring pain and death to anything that would threaten me. Or look at me funny.


Oh? What's that?


A grave?
...


A nest of something.
...
How dare it. Someone is buried there!


"Die!"


*Bleeech!*


*Huff* *Huff*


Is that another grave over there?


I wonder who is buried here? And how long ago?
...
I could... find out? I do have this shovel. But, I would be disturbing them...
...


Sorry.


"I'm sorry."


What... is this thing?


It was probably very important to the person who was buried here.


Grrrr.


*Bleeeeech!*
"Ow!"


*Pant* *Pant* *Huff*
*Groooaaann*
Owwwwwwww. 


Owwww. It got my arm!


Ugh. I should get more wood. Filling my stomach helped a bit, but...
*Deep breath*


*Chop!*
Owwww.
*Chop!*
Owwwww!
*Chop!*
Owwww!


I can use the silk to build a device to trap birds.


At least today wasn't for nothing.
...
Yet, knowing that I did a good deed does little to ease the pain in my arm.


Ow.

No comments:

Post a Comment