Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 2 - A Wooden Thing


Hello, bird.


Seeds. The birds must drop them.


And more carrots. Finding food doesn't seem to be too difficult.


Now that I have enough flint, I could make a pickaxe. But what good would that do me? On the other hand, how could it harm me?


Maybe I could break rocks and throw the pieces at birds?


Although, there are plenty of rocks scattered about on the ground.


Perhaps there's some kind of clue to what I'm supposed to be doing somewhere around here?


...But I doubt it.


Fate doesn't seem to smile upon me.


What's that?


Hmm...


Oh! This mystery will have to wait.
*Skitter* *Skitter* *Skitter*


... I think I should make a fire some place else.


There.


*Skitter* *Skitter*


*Skitter* *Skitter* *Skitter* *Skitter* *Skitter*


If I stay silent, it won't notice me.


Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment